Friday, November 20, 2009

Patterns

My friend Sue wore this crochet wrap top into the shop the other day, and I was instantly inspired to make one.
It is a thrifted machine made top, we think it looks like an 8ply cotton.
 

I have been busy looking up crochet patterns in my Harmony stitch reference. I think I have worked it out in theory, however, Sue will have to teach me to crochet first. I can only knit.
Do not hold your breath waiting for this top to appear.
I seem to be on a pattern roll at the moment. I am currently working on a knitting pattern for a toddler cardigan. I could not find exactly the one I wanted to make for my niece this Christmas, so I am inventing it as I go along. I even got out the graph paper for an embossed flower. This one will be shown pretty soon- there is a deadline!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment